Monday, February 24th, 2014 In Hiring
Copypanthers does translation and web content from the crowd. We are based in Istanbul, Turkey and cater to clients in Europe and beyond. Our mission is to help people and companies monetize their language assets by becoming the Amazon of communication. Our values are:
- 100% customer satisfaction
- We sell communication, not translation
- A no-hassles agency
Put simply, we are after talented candidates that have a Silicon Valley state of mind, are fully native in their languages, have a broad skill-set, driven, and don’t take no for an answer.
The position of ‘Panther’ involves coordinating all projects in their designated market, as well as growing Copypanthers as a whole. Possibility for advancement is extremely high for motivated individuals. Candidate must currently reside in Istanbul, Turkey or be willing to relocate.
- Be responsible for the entire life-cycle of all projects under management
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Learn company growth model and drive growth in the designated market
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients, contractors, translators and proofreaders
- Conduct translation projects that are linguistically localised – we don’t sell translation, we sell communication.
- Communicate any issues/problems and optimise internal processes
Essential skills and experience
- Academic pedigree in target language
- Fluent business English (office language is English)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (degree in translation or linguistics a plus)
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent office computer skills (e.g. MS Office), technical/IT knowledge a plus
- Customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org